|Next Event: Clock Change Challenge 30th October 2016|
Get ready for the Calne Leisure Events next Clock Change Challenge
Online entry for the 2016 Clock Change Challenge events are now open.
The October 2015 edition of this event was a sell-out; don't miss your chance to run.
Men’s 10km Course Record - 30:27 by Patrick Martin (October 2014)
Women’s 10km Course Record - 37:15 by Amy Chalk (October 2011)
Men’s 5km Course Record - 15:44 by Simon Nott (October 2015)
Women’s 5km Course Record - 19:14 by Denise Grech (October 2015)
These 10km & 5km accurately measured road races are suitable for runners aged 15 and over, along with a 1.5km supporting fun run which is suitable for all ages. This course is capable of producing your personal best, fast and flat. We will have a range of activities to keep the family here during the event too. Each runner will receive a special medal for the event and category winners will receive a special gift in a presentation.
Category prizes for the 5km will be awarded to the top 3 male and female overall.
Category prizes for the 10km will be awarded to the top 3 male and female overall and 1st in the following categories MJ, M40, M50, M60, M70, FJ, F35, F45, F55, F65 & 1st male and female teams (top 3 accumulated times to qualify from the same club).
Race registration as follows;
5km from 9:00 - 9:45
1.5km from 9:00 - 10:15
10km from 9:45 - 10:45
5km road race starts at 10:00am, with an out and back route along quiet country lanes.
Fun run starts at 10.30am, looping around traffic free sports fields.
10km road race starts at 11.00am, with an out and back route along quiet country lanes.
- 5km & 10km road race entrants must be 15 years or over.
- Fun run entrants any age.
- Please note this course is unsuitable for wheelchairs, prams, pushchairs, dogs.
- MP3 players are not permitted at any point during this race, you will get disqualified.
- Ample free parking.
- Changing, shower & toilet facilities.
- Lockers & baggage facilities are available.
- Homemade cakes, teas & coffees.
- Children’s softplay activities for under 5’s.
- Bespoke medal, personalised for this event with the option to engrave it.
- Electronic chip timing for accurate results in both the 5km and 10km road race.
- Presentations scheduled for 12:30 after the 10km event.
- Race limit is set to 350 for the 10km (October 2015 event sold out) and 150 for the 5km.
Previous Results 10K Results:
Fun Run Results March 2016 - 5K Results March 2016 - 10K Results March 2016 - March 2016 Photos
5K Results October 2015 - 10K Results October 2015
Fun Run Results March 2015 - 5K Results March 2015 - 10K Results March 2015
Fun Run Results October 2014 - 10K Results October 2014
Fun Run Results March 2014 - 10K Results - March 2014
Fun Run Results October 2013 - 10K Results October 2013
Fun Run Results March 2013 - 10K Results March 2013
Fun Run Results October 2012 - 10K Results October 2012
Fun Run Results March 2012 - 10K Results March 2012
Fun Results October 2011 - 10K Results October 2011
10K Results March 2011
10K Results October 2010
10K Results March 2010
10K Results October 2009
10K Results March 2009
10K Results October 2008